Ready Resources is an exciting and energetic company to work for that is looking to make a difference in everything we do. Being a leading specialist in he Supply of People to the Mining sector of Australia.
Due to strong and continued growth in our labour supply division over the past few years we are looking for Auto Electricians to join our multiple sites across Western Australia.
This is your opportunity to join our dedicated Ready Resources team at one of the largest Mining organisations in Australia. As part of Ready Resources team you will be granted direct access to mine sites with your experience and background tailored towards the clients expectations. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient auto electrical maintenance to ensure the plant and equipment are able to operate at maximum availability and efficiency. Creating an equilibrium through the resources provided to you on-site, your background and experience will allow you to diversify within this role as holding an Air Conditioning ticket plays an integral component of your main duties.
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced performing diagnostics, maintenance and repair work on a range of mobile plant equipment including Komatsu, CAT & Hitachi
- Minimum 3 years mine site experience within mobile maintenance environment
- Recognised trade certificates and qualifications
- Current Drivers licence
- Safety Certificates:
- Working Safely at Heights
- First Aid / CPR
- Confined Space Entry / Rescue
- Breathing Apparatus
- EWP (Above 11m / Under 11m)
- Operate Vehicles in the Field
- Fire Training
- Preferred Rio Tinto Inducted
What we offer in Return:
- Competitive Salary
- Workplace Incentives
- Employee referral Incentives
- Employee assistance programmes
- Experience on a variety of site locations
- Emphasis on Training, Career Development and Qualifications
- A focused industry experienced internal management team to assist with your future employment opportunities
Ready Resources are an equal Opportunity employer – Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants encouraged to apply.
For further information please contact HR on firstname.lastname@example.org