Experienced HD Fitter? Looking for a change?
Ready Resources (RR) provides solutions to large mining clients across the Pilbara Region and beyond for their labour hire, maintenance and asset management needs.
We are currently seeking OEM trained Heavy Diesel Fitters/Mechanics/ Heavy Mobile Plant Mechanics for ongoing casual field service and back fill.
All levels of experience are required to service our extensive client base. Why not give us a call?
FIFO from Perth & Surrounds – Rosters 8/6 – 2/1 – 7/7
Long term and Short term rosters available – Immediate starts for Rio Inducted
DIDO from Newman / Karratha – applicants encouraged
- 3+ Years Relevant Experience Post Trade
- AUS/NZ Recognised Trade Certificate
- Hitachi, Komatsu, Liebherr & CAT OEM experience
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- Previous experience conducting component change-outs / Breakdowns and fault finding
- Rio Tinto Inducted – Preferred not essential
- WAH/Forklift – Desirable
- Dogging/Rigging – Highly Desirable
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence – Essential
- 100% commitment to safety, quality and best practice at all times.
What We Offer In Return:
- Competitive remuneration based on experience and qualifications
- Employee based incentives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exceptional industry safety track record and health promotion
- Training and employee development programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Perth accommodation paid for Eastern States candidates
- Residential accommodation offered for relocated regional candidates
Eastern States Applicants encouraged to apply – Flights covered East to West major airports
If you’re ready to join us please Apply online below.
For further information contact – email@example.com
Ready Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply
Only successful applicants will be contacted.