HV Electrican looking for a change?
We are looking for HV Electricians with all levels of experience for our ongoing casual field service, back fill and shut crews.
FIFO from Perth – Varied Rosters 8/6 – 2/1 – 7/7 – long term placements available.
East Coast candidates encouraged to apply
What We Woul Like From You:
- Experience in Mobile Equipment electrical shutdown maintenance
- Experience performing diagnostics, maintenance and repair work on a range of mobile plant equipment including Komatsu 630/730/830 & 930E
- Mine site experience
- Recognised trade certificates and qualifications
- Current Electrical License recognised in WA
- C Class Drivers License – Essential
- Senior First Aid and CPR – Essential
- Rio Tinto Inducted – for immediate mobilisation
What We Offer In Return:
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Employee based incentives and bonuses
- Training programs – contact us to upskill to move to mining
- Accommodation and flights from major airports can be provided.
Who We Are
Ready Resources (RR) provides solutions to large mining clients across the Pilbara Region and beyond for their labour hire, maintenance and asset management needs.
For further information – email@example.com
Ready Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply
Only successful applicants will be contacted
|Job Category||Mining - Engineering & Maintenance, Resources & Energy|