Are you looking for a challenge in your career? Do you want a better work-to-home life roster?
Ready Resources (RR) provides solutions to large mining clients across the Pilbara Region and beyond for their labour hire, maintenance and asset management needs.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for Light Vehicle Mechanics with all levels of experience for our ongoing casual field service and back fill crews.
FIFO from Perth & Surrounds – Various Rosters 8/6, 2/1
- 3+ Years Relevant Experience Post Trade
- AUS/NZ Recognised Trade Certificate
- Mine Site Experience
- Experience essential on wide range of Toyota and Ford mining fleet
- Experience on various trucks including but not limited to Isuzu, Volvo, Scania – essential
- Experience on plant equipment, lighting plants, generators etc
- Competent with pneumatic brake systems – essential
- Hydraulic experience – essential
- Rio Tinto Inductee – Preferred but not essential
- WAH/Fork Ticket
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence
- 100% commitment to safety, quality and best practice
*** Up-skilling into Heavy Diesel Mechanical Trade also offered for right applicant***
What We Offer In Return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Employee based incentives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exceptional industry safety track record and health promotion
If you’re ready to join a close team and take on your new career move please apply now by clicking the Apply link.
Ready Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply
|Job Category||Trades & Services|